Epoxy floors offer an affordable, durable and reliable surface for commercial and industrial flooring, but they are also gaining popularity for residential applications. Epoxy floor coatings are normally applied over concrete floors to provide a high performance, smooth and durable surface that can last for years even in environments where it needs to withstand heavy loads. Many industrial buildings, warehouses and commercial buildings are required to have epoxy floors as they need to maintain to specific condition standards, and the most cost effective way to accomplish that is with high quality epoxy flooring.
OPTIONS FOR YOUR EPOXY FLOORS
We have literally hundreds of finish options for your new epoxy floors. Color options, solid or flake, metallic and reflective finishes. Non-slip and multi-color finishes for residential, commercial or industrial settings. Whatever your desired final look we can likely achieve it for you.
- Metallic / Reflector
- Non-Slip Floors
- Custom Additives
- Chemical Resistant
ADVANTAGES TO EPOXY FLOORS
Epoxy floors offer numerous advantages when compared to traditional floor coatings applied over concrete. Here are just a few of the biggest advantages with epoxy floors.
- Epoxy coatings will create a shiny high gloss surface. The brightness in an area with epoxy floor can be increased by 200%
- It offers a hard wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic.
- Durable and easy to clean
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applicationsg.
- Resists staining, beads water, and wipes super clean since it has a seamless surface
- Epoxy flooring, when applied properly can last many years.
- Aggregates and overlays can be used to hide cracking and deteriorating concrete.
- Provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- Epoxy floors offer enhanced safety by creating an anti-slip surface as well as custom safety colors or embedded graphics.
- Different patterns can be combined to create driveways and/or identify walkable areas.
- Epoxy floors are considered environmental friendly solutions.
- Require little maintenance to keep looking great!
Upgrade Your Floor Today!
Get A Free Consultation