Do you wish you could permanently cover up surface imperfections in your existing concrete? Or turn your plain-jane grey slab into amazing? With today’s decorative concrete overlays, it’s easy to give almost any concrete surface, indoors or out, a complete face-lift and at a much lower cost than removal and replacement. The real challenge you will face is choosing from among the many resurfacing options available and the diverse array of decorative finishes. We offer multiple options for achieving almost any look imaginable with a concrete overlay. Concrete overlays are a practical alternative to breaking out and replacing an existing concrete slab, which can be expensive, messy, disruptive, and time-consuming. With an overlay, you can give worn, lackluster concrete a decorative makeover and restore it to like-new condition in as little as a day and at a fraction of the cost.
WHAT CAN A CONCRETE OVERLAY DO FOR YOU?
- Adding pattern, texture, and color to exterior concrete slabs, including patios, pool decks, driveways, and sidewalks. Using special techniques and tools, skilled installers can precisely replicate the look and feel of natural stone, brick, tile, or slate.
- Resurfacing interior floors, including those previously covered with linoleum tile or carpeting. With the use of stains or dyes, it’s possible to create colorful graphic designs, logos, or stenciled patterns.
- Smoothing and leveling uneven or spalled concrete surfaces.
- Restoring surfaces quickly with minimal downtime. Our overlays cure fast and sometimes can support foot traffic with minimal downtime.
It is important to note before we go any further, not all existing concrete can be resurfaced. The underlying base for an overlay must be sound. If your concrete is heaving, has severe cracking, or resting on unstable soil, resurfacing will not solve your problems. This is when total replacement will be your best option.
ADVANTAGES OF CONCRETE OVERLAYS
With the many options available, you’re sure to find at least one option that meets your project’s requirements for durability, appearance, maintenance, and cost.
- Much lower costs compared to replacement
- Wide ranging options for finish, color, and texture
- Short project turnaround times, many projects can be completed in just one day
- Resistant to damage from salt, chemicals, UV exposure, freeze-thaw conditions and abrasion
Upgrade Your Floor Today!
Get A Free Consultation