A garage floor coating is one of the most economical and aesthetically pleasing ways to enhance a plain gray concrete garage floor. These heavy-duty epoxy-based systems not only upgrade the look of the floor, they also increase resiliency to stains and tire marks and hide minor imperfections. With many colors to choose from for the base coating, which can be further enhanced by decorative quartz or paint chips, garage floor coatings give you a wide array of design options. Remember, it’s not a luxury; a new garage floor is an investment, making your garage safer and more functional. Plus, a finely finished garage increases your home’s value and will make your neighbors green with envy.
OPTIONS FOR YOUR GARAGE FLOORS
No garage design is complete without fabulous garage floors. Since a garage floor takes more daily abuse than any other floor in the house, it should be tough enough to handle cars, trucks, motorcycles, bikes, kids and more! Just because it’s tough though doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be beautiful.
- Stained Concrete
- Chemical Resistant
ADVANTAGES TO EPOXY FLAKE FLOORS IN YOUR GARAGE
Epoxy floors offer numerous advantages when compared to traditional floor coatings applied over concrete. Here are just a few of the biggest advantages with epoxy floors.
- Epoxy coatings will create a shiny high gloss surface. The brightness in an area with epoxy floor can be increased by 200%
- It offers a hard wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic.
- Epoxy floors are really fast and easy to install.
- Durable and easy to clean
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications, and sometimes no paint is required over the epoxy finishing.
- Resists oil stains, beads water, and wipes super clean and will create a seamless surface
- Epoxy floor, when applied properly can last several years.
- Can be combined with paints and colors to mask off chips and cracks
- Provide a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- Epoxy floors offer enhanced safety by creating an anti-slip surface, heat and fire resistant solution to concrete floors.
- Different patterns can be combined to create driveways and/or identify walkable areas.
- Prevent wear and tear to the existing concrete floor.
- Epoxy floors are considered environmental friendly solutions.
- Some of the products used can also be combined with self-leveling products that can be applied over new or old concrete.
- Require little or no major maintenance.
Upgrade Your Floor Today!
Get A Free Consultation